Thursday, June 12, 2008

New features for pass-the-hash toolkit

Hi,

I'm in the process of adding new features to the "pass-the-hash toolkit". This means I've found time to do it :), so.. If you have any ideas for new features/bugs that need to be addressed, please let me know.

I'm currently adding:

-better support for Windows Vista
-feature to specifiy addresses (such as the ones obtained via passthehash.idc) to whosthere and iam without having to recompile the tools

If you have any comments, please leave them here as comments to this blog post or
here:

http://www.hexale.org/forums/topic.php?id=3

Thanks!,
Hernan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have noticed that whosthere will sometimes fail on some Windows 2003 SP1 (EN), but not all.
I forgot to look it the windows 2003 version was different (I believe it was Windows 2003 standard server).